|Timely Legal Updates available to ECPA Members|
Industry legal experts Brian Flagler and Craig Gipson, with The Flagler Law Group, provide ongoing and timely Legal Updates to ECPA members at no charge.
Previous updates have apprised ECPA members of timely legal events and issues; previous articles include:
- Digital Content: Tools Available to Publishers to Control Downstream Use
- CPSC Extends Deadline for Lead Testing and Certification Requirement
- After Costco v. Omega, can publishers ban foreign editions of their books from being imported into the U.S.?
- eBook Pricing Agreements Trigger Antitrust Scrutiny
- A New eBook Revenue for Publishers
- Will the Matthew Shepherd Act Restrict Publication of Christian Books?
- ABA Claims Wal-Mart/Amazon Price Wars are Predatory Pricing
- Will Renegotiated Google Books Settlement Be Approved?
- Google Book Settlement 2.0-Are Amendments Enough to Resolve Concerns?
Legal Updates are available only to
employees of ECPA member companies. If you are employed by an ECPA member company and would like to receive the latest legal
analysis of forthcoming legal issues that affect
Christian publishing, you can subscribe through your ECPA community profile:
For more information, please contact us.
you do not know whether you are already in the ECPA community database --
or if you do not know your username or password in our system -- then
click on "Forgot Your Password" in the left margin and follow
the prompts to reset your password assigned to the email we have on
you do not have a profile, you will be asked to "Create A
Profile" (link at upper left above ECPA logo).
creating a new profile, you will be asked about your company's ECPA
member status. You can double-check your company's member status by
entering the company name in "Community Search" and viewing the
company's profile. (NOTE: If you do not work for an ECPA member
company, you are not eligible to receive Legal Updates, but you may opt to
receive other industry publications and news by choosing a "non-member
you are signed in to your profile, you may determine what publications and
program information to receive from ECPA through the "Manage
Profile" selection on the left, then navigating to "Edit
"Additional Information," scroll down to Legal Updates, and any additional publications or ECPA program/s you wish to receive updates on, and