PUBu13 | October 21-22, 2013 | Wheaton College, Wheaton IL
Broaden your professional training and network in Christian publishing
provides an ongoing educational and networking opportunity for those
who work in Christian publishing. Sessions are developed around major
publishing-related communities and led by industry experts. Community
Managers bring in speakers and determine topics relevant to each
The 2013 community managers are:
- NEW DESIGN: Torrey Sharp, Principal and Business Director, Faceout Studio
- RIGHTS & LICENSING: Ellen Hsu, Rights Manager at InterVarsity Press
- PRODUCTION | DIGITAL: Pete Larson, Chief Sales Officer, Bethany Press
- EDITORIAL: Larry Weeden, Director of Book Development, Curriculum, & Acquisitions, Focus on the Family
- MARKETING: Chad Cannon, Sr Director of Marketing, Nonfiction Trade Group, Thomas Nelson
may choose from sessions within one track or from among multiple tracks
based on their professional roles and what is of most value to them.
We thank the following companies for their support of the industry and this event.