Training, Connecting, and Inspiring Christian Publishing Professionals
provides an ongoing educational and networking opportunity for those
who work in Christian publishing. Sessions are developed around major
publishing-related communities and led by industry experts.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2015?
Digital. We're devoting an entire block of sessions on this important issue that affects licensing, marketing, production, design and editorial.
Brian Flagler and Michael Covington are working on a great program to bring to this year's event.
Networking, cross-displinary sessions, panels, discussions. Trust us, there'll be more of it.
Rights Hiatus. Many of our rights leaders involved in PUBu will be at the Frankfurt Book Fair at this time and plan to reconvene at PUBu 2016.
The 2015 PUBu BrainTrust. Planning this year's program is the PUBu BrainTrust, headed by Jeff Crosby, associate publisher and sales & marketing director at InterVarsity Press. Team members are:
- DIGITAL | Brian Flagler, principal of Flagler Law Group and Michael Covington, General Manager of Disciplr
- DESIGN | Torrey Sharp, owner and principal at Faceout Studio
- EDITORIAL | Larry Weeden, Director of Book Development, Curriculum, and Acquisitions for Focus on the Family
- PRODUCTION | Jennifer Butenschoen, Director of Production and Digital Content at Harvest House
- MARKETING | Jeff Crosby, associate publisher and sales & marketing director at InterVarsity Press
Early Bird Registration is open until August 28.
PUB-U | Connecting-U Informing-U Inspiring-U Encouraging-U Training-U Energizing-U