ECPA sponsorships offer unique and targeted opportunities for industry support organizations to present their
services to the Christian publishing industry,
one of the fastest growing categories in book
selling today. Sponsorship opportunities are
available through ECPA events,
publications and communications, programs and research -- each providing unique and tailored opportunities to connect
with Christian publishing's decision makers and to increase awareness of your company throughout the industry.
To customize your sponsorship package and for pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Industry Publications and Communications
Sponsors receive opportunities for banner and messaging placement.
- Rush to Press: The week's news, sent each Monday to thousands of industry and media contacts
- E-Link: ECPA's member newsletter, distributed each month to all contacts in ECPA member companies
- ECPA Community Site: ECPA's trade website, serves as industry forum for information, connection and networking
- Christian Book Expo: ECPA's consumer website, with the latest on Christian books, authors and resources
- Industry Research Reports: ECPA releases industry reports and surveys. Sponsorship includes ads in final publication and related promotions.
- Christian Book Awards: The premier annual award program for Christian books. Recognition opportunities are available in media, Award announcement event, and promotions.
- ChristianManuscriptSubmissions.com: Online manuscript database for industry editors to review aspiring author works. Sponsorship includes site banners and other services.
- Career Center for Christian Publishing: Industry's online job bank. Sponsorship includes site banners and other services.
This document details the sponsorship opportunities in ECPA 2013 programs.
|There are no files to display.